CASUAL SALON ASSISTANT
Are you looking to pick up a few extra hours of work? We’re looking for casual help to assist us during our busy periods.
No hairdressing experience is necessary. We simply need your assistance to maintain our high standard of service.
- maintaining the salon cleanliness
- client beverage service
- assisting senior staff with salon tasks
The team at Kiin offer a fun and energetic workplace. We will be here to help you just as much as you help us!
The role would suit:
- a person of high energy
- well presented and mannered
- a student (or adult) with extra time on their hands
- someone who is available immediately
Is this you or someone you know? Email email@example.com or message us on Instagram for an immediate start.
Minimum hours required:
Wednesday & Thursday afternoon/evening
All day Saturday
This position requires a minimum of 4+ years experience in the hair industry and a genuine passion for connecting with people. We are happy to retrain and develop anyone who is confident in their craft but eager to grow. Our goal is to build better humans, not only better hairstylists.
- You’re a well-rounded hairdresser (confident cutting/colouring and styling)
- Ready to learn
- You’re a team player
- Passionate about delivering a beautiful experience
- See the opportunity hairdressing offers as a career
- Value work/life balance
- A beautiful workspace
- A fun, like-minded team who feel like family
- Above award wage plus a generous and easy to achieve commission structure
- 4 day working week (our team has every Sun/Mon/Tues off - enjoy a 3 day weekend every week!)
- 1:1 servicing and generous timings (our stylists see only one person at a time - there’s no rushing between appointments)
- Paid in-salon education and the freedom to grow
- Ongoing personal development (communication training, private wellness classes incl. nutrition and physiotherapy, personal finance workshops)
- Access to free hair for you by our stylists (outside of working hours)
- Incredible assistants to help all day every day
- Salon Coordinator to ensure your day runs smoothly
- Education Manager to assist with keeping you at the top of your game
- Marketing Manager to help with social media and growing your preferred client base
Interested? Let’s chat! Email firstname.lastname@example.org
and introduce yourself.
The more you can stand out the better! While not compulsory, feel free to send a short video of yourself or a link to your work on social media.
Part time and full time considered.